Our Booksprinters have been busy blogging about the Open a GLAM Lab book writing process. You can read all about it below.
- Labbers of the world unite to write a book in 1 week through a Book Sprint. 20 September 2019, by Mahendra Mahey. Digital Scholarship Blog, The British Library.
- Open a GLAM Lab book, October 30, 2019, by Paula Bray. State Library, NSW. Australia.
- Open a GLAM Lab – a book in five days. October 30, 2019, on KB Lab blog.
- Experiment & Innovate: ‘Open A GLAM Lab’ Book Launched. October 30, 2019, by Lotte Wilms. LIBER (Ligue des Bibliothèques Européennes de Recherche – Association of European Research Libraries).
- A Book Sprint for the GLAM sector. 30 October 2019, by Julianna Secchi. BookSprints.com (facilitator)
- Open a GLAM Lab book: a rich experience. 31 October 2019, by Gustavo Candela on BVMC Labs blog.
- Also available in Spanish: El Libro Open a GLAM Lab. October 31, 2019 by Gustavo Candela on BVMC Labs blog.
- Sprinting toward a Lab: defining, connecting and writing a book in five days. 31 October 2019, by Abbey Potter on Library of Congress blog The Signal.
- Curious about how the Open a Glam Lab Book had been created? 1 November 2019, by Milena Dobreva, UCL Qatar.
- Open a GLAM Lab & the International GLAM Labs Community. 4 November 2019, by Kristy Kokegei, History Trust of South Australia, Australia.
- Sprinting Toward a Lab: Network Building, Knowledge Sharing and Transforming Communities in Galleries, Archives, Libraries and Museums Through a Book Sprint. 3 January 2020, by Caleb Derven, Coalition for Networked Information.
- Innovation through GLAM Labs. 14 February 2020, by Milena Dobreva, Europeana Foundation.
You can also view a set of photographs of the week in Doha on the BookSprints Flickr album GLAM LABS Booksprint